Silverlight 3 will soon be released. And to properly celebrate the excitement of its release, ObjectSharp is teaming up with Microsoft to present an action-packed first look at the UX3 platform, live from the Scotiabank Theatre in Toronto.
As one of the first companies to be featured on Microsoft’s Silverlight gallery, our consultants will share with you their deep knowledge of the next generation of tools. Whether you are a designer, developer, or purely a marketing geek, you will not want to miss this blockbuster event. You will see feature-rich demonstrations of Silverlight, Expression Blend, SketchFlow, and Windows 7 touch technology. You will also see how these tools can be used to dazzle your customers and gain attention for your brand.
For Developers and Designers:
- See in-depth demonstrations of Silverlight 3, Expression Blend, and Windows 7 touch technology.
- Learn how to quickly design user interactions with Microsoft SketchFlow
- Take Designer/Developer work flow to the next level with Visual Studio Team System
- Learn how to cut off your bosses head off and paste it on other people’s bodies with Expression Studio
For CTOs and Marketing Managers
- Understand the benefits of creating line-of-business applications with Silverlight and .NET RIA Services
- Learn how to integrate Rich Media and Advertising with the Microsoft Platform
- See Touch technology and natural user interfaces bring kiosk applications to life with Windows 7 and WPF
Technologies You Will See:
- Silverlight 3 featuring WPF & XAML
- Expression Blend 3 featuring SketchFlow
- Windows 7 featuring Touch
- Microsoft Office SharePoint System 2007 (MOSS) for external facing web sites
- Visual Studio 2010 Team System
Register Online | Watch the Movie Trailer